Wednesday, August 17, 2016

My Best Pal!

I have a best friend someone who I truly trust. Someone who will do anything for me to make sure I am alright. He is always there when I need a friend. He goes with me to Richfield to get a silly pattern to him it was probably so silly, but to me it meant the world. He takes time out of his busy life to spend with me. He isn't afraid to tell me how he really feels. He has taught me so much this summer he has been the one who was there when I didn't pass my test the first or second time. He was the one who wiped away my tears when I let my guard down and let him see the real me. He asked me if I was okay, I couldn't say anything I put my face in my hands and just cried. He listens to me. He doesn't try to solve my problems he just listens then when I am ready he helps me solve them. He tells me things I truly don't want to hear but I know I need to. I am so thankful to have him as my best friend. He takes such good care of me. He is amazing. I am so blessed to have him in my life. He is a champ. We work together and go on adventures to. He is something else that is for sure. He makes my heart happy even when my life seems to be crashing down he holds it up until I can handle life again. He is definitely an answer to my prayers. I prayed for a long time to find a friend. I found him when I needed someone the most. I trust him like I have never trusted anyone before. He is amazing. I am so sad I am the one leaving. I am sad I have to go to school but he is the one that told me to live for me. It breaks my heart to see how it is going to tear us apart. He reads me like an open book. He knows me better than I know myself. He is one of the most amazing people I know. I wish he could see what I see in him. He has truly blessed my life, just by being in it. He has brought the pure love of Christ back into my life. He has taught me what is it like to have a friend and to have fun. He taught me that it truly doesn't matter what people think of you. It just matters what you think of yourself.
This man is truly my best friend! I love him! I couldn't ask for a better friend. He is AMAZING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment