Alaska is an amazing place!! I went to see my brother for his birthday!! It was so fun to see him in his natural element. He is driving a bus up in Ketchikan. He came and picked us up from the airport in a trolley!!! He waited for us on the other side of the ocean. He picked us up from the ferry station! It was pretty fun to ride a ferry. We went zip lining, fishing and to the totem pole park. We got to ride in a trolley and in a bus that he drives. It was the best to see him. I have missed him so much. Ever since 2008 we have been apart. He went on his mission and when he came home I lived in St. George and went to school then I went on my mission in 2013. When I came back he was in Logan living his dream. Then he went to Alaska last summer and this summer. I wish we didn't have to grow up and go our separate ways but I know that is how life is. This brother of mine is a champ. He is a fighter he never gives up and always has a smile on his face. I hope one day to be ask wonderful as he is.Alaska is a super beautiful place. It is so green the ocean is beautiful. It was so great to go and get away from everyday life and to just live and be free. Being there was great getting there was great coming home I was worried he weren't going to make it. I just remember my brother always being the calm one and me always being the crazy one who panics. The Lumber Jack show was awesome they had a lady name Lumber Jack Jill. So of course I had to get a picture with her to send to my best friend! Two Jill's right in a row it was almost as good as Christmas! I am so glad I got to spend sometime with my brother before school started and to see him on his birthday! I love him! He is so great! Adventures of the summer seeing my brother was the best! I loved fishing with him and visiting with him. I am sure he had many other things to do than see and visit me but I love that he took time to see me. What a stud!
Well I guess I am off to my next adventure that is to find something to eat for lunch. Until next time Peace out cub scout! Keep the faith!
No comments:
Post a Comment