Thursday, December 13, 2012

They never said goodbye would be easy!

I never thought saying goodbye to you would be so hard! You have been my rock and my best friend for the last four months. You were there when I couldn't do anything you were there when I cried because I was so mad and stress. You were the one who could calm me down when no one else could. You taught me what it's like to be loved by someone other than my family! You are now apart of my family I wouldn't change that for anything in the world. I will always remember hiding from you in the cupboard and trying not to blow my cover when you call. I will always remember the days I wanted to lose it but because of you I didn't.
I remember Tuesday night when we cried on the sofa for 3 hours Chelzee hugged you and Jake hugged me. We cried together we didn't care but we didn't want to leave! We have been through thick and thin. Saying goodbye to you was the hardest thing I have ever done. I love you so much! I will miss you so much! We had a sleepover and many adventures I will never forget. I will always remember you! I will never forget the fun we have had.
You are my best friend you always will be my best friend! I love you forever!
I haven't cried this hard in a long time. Losing you was the hardest thing of my life! Goodbyes are never easy and this is one I never wanted to have to do. I love you forever! You'll always be my best friend! Best friend forever!!!
Until next time Peace out cub scout! I am off to my next adventure. Run hard play hard! Enjoy yourself! Time is so precious you never know when that is the last time! I am so thankful that I have Jaime in my life I will miss her so much! She is my best friend in the whole widest world!

No comments:

Post a Comment