Wednesday, January 3, 2024

So long 2023! Welcome New Adventures 2024!

Hello Blogger Fam!
 
So long 2023! Hello 2024!

What an adventure 2023 was, it changed my life for the better. It had it's ups and downs as every year does but this was one for the books. It changed my life for the better! It taught me how to stand up for what I believe in and what to fight for and what to not fight for. Here are the top 5 things that changed my life in 2023.

1. Having oral surgery in July.

2. Going to the gym in the mornings at 5 am and the morning chats.

3. Getting a new job and attending the rural school conference.

4. Going to Missouri Star and Oklahoma with my mom.

5. Being able to attend 2 of my best friends weddings both in September.

2023 was a year that didn't go how I planned but it went the way it needed to. It shaped me into a better person and a happier one. I learned that I am strong enough to handle hard things and I am never alone. You never realize how alone you really are until you are homeless just praying to sleep, then moving into a bunk house and you just pray to not see a mouse or have one in your car and to live to see that next day. Life is hard but the hiccups in the road make it all worth it. I learned that a dead mouse isn't going to kill you even though it is as big as a rhinoceros.

If you would have asked me a year ago what my life would look like it would have been staying in West Valley teaching the morning conversations at the gym Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I would be living in the city around things and still seeing my friends everyday. The year had its ups and downs but I wouldn't change it for anything.  

Out with the old and in with the new. I am so excited for this year and all of the adventures! I am hoping for one real adventure this year and I hope it finds me and if not I hope I get some adventure that is life changing and I hope to get to spend sometime with my brother! 

I must tell you I am finally an adult, I changed my own toilet seat and I used my very own drill yes I did have to call my dad to ask how to take the drill part out of the drill but I did it. 

Here is to 2024 and new adventures! 

I am off to my next adventure! Send Coke! I mean that with all seriousness or grape crush is accepted too. 😉 When life gets hard, drink a coke. 😊 And don't forget to pray because sometimes that is all you have. 

Until next time, Peace Out Cub Scout. Work hard, play harder, RUN YOUR HEART OUT! Pray a little louder! Never lose sight of the end goal! Keep the Faith! Peace and Love! Over and Out! Here is to new adventures and great things ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment