Sunday, January 10, 2021

Welcome 2021! See Ya 2020

Good Morning Blogger World! 

What a crazy year it has been! We have learned how to be socially distant and how to talk to people on the phone again. Welcome back to the 90's when cellphones and texting were not a thing! As the year has wrapped up I have thought and thought about what a crazy ride it has been and all the adventures. I often wonder if people would change the way 2020 went if they could, me not so much! It got me a best friend who I know I could tell anything to and he will just say oh Jill. It taught me the people you can trust and who not to trust. Some of the experiences I would have loved to not had but I wouldn't change them for anything. They have made me a better person and human.
I am 10 days late at welcoming in the year 2021! It is going to be a great year! Full of adventures and many things to learn. I know COVID has come and took its toll on all of us. I am here to tell you it is hard but life is meant to be enjoyed! Go running in the rain, dance in the rain, dance to the beat of your own drum! Dance like no one is watching because in those moments those are truly the moments that you are being you who you are and what you are meant to become! Don't let the fear of COVID take your dreams away. Go live the dream! 
Last year was hard but this year is new and a new you! Go be the you, you want the world to see, don't look back! 
Here's to a GREAT year! Welcome 2021 let's rock it! 
If you wonder what I will be doing this year I will give you my top 5 things I want to accomplish and next year I will report on them! 
1. Blog at least once a month
2. Date 
3. Pass the Praxis
4. Run
5. Go somewhere new

Those are some of my goals here's to a wonderful year! 2021 let's ROCK IT! When life gets hard, drink a COKE! 😊
I am off to my next adventure. Until next time Peace Out Cub scout. Work hard, Play harder, RUN YOUR HEART OUT! Never lose sight of the end goal. Keep the Faith! Peace and Love! Over and Out!

1 comment: