Life isn't what you make it out to be it. .Things don't happen in your timing but in the Lord's I am 28 years old and single. They always say you have to love yourself before anyone else will love you. I have learned the so much these past few months. I started a new job I moved into an apartment. I have leaned that my life hasn't gone the way I planned it to. I have learned so much these past few months. I have learned that everyone is against you and the only person on your side is the Lord. I have learned that you are going to have hard days and they aren't fun but you learn how to deal with them. I am so grateful for all my struggles and for all I have accomplished and learned my life has changed.
I met this lady who definitely changed my life. She would say hi to me everyday. I never knew how much I appreciated her until the day she left. I am so thankful that I got to know her. I am so sad that she is off to bigger and better adventures. She taught me so much! She taught me that it is okay as long as you are doing your best that is all that matters. I have learned to love others and to accept their flaws because I know they aren't perfect and neither am I.
This post is short but it has a strong message never give up keep fighting. Don't be afraid to fail because if at first you don't succeed try try again! Keep the faith! Until next time over and out! Run your heart out and Keep the Faith! Peace out Cub scout off to my next adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment