Today I realized that I was nothing to you and that is totally fine but when you talk to everyone around me and ignore me. I usually don't let it bother me but today it did. I don't care that you don't like me. Not everyone has to like me but can't you act least say Hey Jill when you say hey to everyone in the group I am in. I am not invisible I am human. We used to talk all the time we used to be best friends and now we are worst enemies and there is nothing I can do about it. I don't understand why you treat me like garbage. I am nothing to you I used to be something and you used to mean something to me but now I know that I am nothing to you. You write about how your life is so hard and how things hurt but let me tell you what you hurt me every Sunday. But you don't even care.
I go to church to feel safe and to feel loved. I don't go to be humiliated by you. People wonder why I go home so much to church and it is because I don't have to worry about being ignored because I know that some people hate me and I don't even care. I just don't understand why I am invisible to you. I know that you see me but it doesn't matter I am nothing.
I am off to my next adventure! Sorry to rant but I just needed the blog world to know that I was someone and not a nobody and I am not invisible. Thanks for reading my rant. Have a wonderful week! Keep the faith! Peace out cub scout! Until next time! Over and out!
YOU ARE SOMETHING!!!
ReplyDeleteSmile you are not invisible!
ReplyDelete