Thursday, June 23, 2016

DREAM COME TRUE!

I finally lived my childhood dream! I went to Rhode Island and it was just as I imagined it was so beautiful! I went with a girl from work. My dad has told me for many years that we don't have any money for that so with my tax returns I went. We rode the train to Boston Massachusetts it was amazing to me to see how close everything was to Rhode Island. It is the smallest state. People there asked why we were there and I was like it has always been my dream to go so we came. They looked at me like what is wrong with you. The people there are so nice and loving. I love how kind they were you best bet I snap chatted so much. I loved to see the ocean, the mansions were the most amazing things ever. I am so thankful that I got to see them. We went to a vineyard and it was so awesome. They have 64,000 acres of grapes. I loved learning how it was made and how it has to be kept at different temperatures for different kinds.
It was so green there. I love it there. I want to move there once I finish school it has always been my dream to live there. Why I don't know. Dreams do come true you just have to work to get them. I learned that being there nothing was impossible. Coming home was so hard for me. My heart was so sad. It was so happy to go and to live a little. I have been happy in life and I am happy for the most part but being there it was like there was no worry in the world, even though there was a few it was so great to just go and live my childhood dream. The ocean was beautiful the harbors made my heart smile. I haven't been that happy in a long time. When we got back I got into a dark slump and only a few people knew it my family and this kid at work. I don't know how he knew but he was so nice to me and willing to help me out. He is an interesting character. He cracks me up. Rhode Island is amazing! I know people think I am crazy for wanting to go there and that is quite alright with me. I am just so thankful I got to go and to see the world. I can't wait to go back.
I learned to go and live my dreams and to not let anything stand in my way. Follow your heart! Until next time Peace Out Cub Scout!

No comments:

Post a Comment