Saturday, December 12, 2015

My Best Friend!

I have a best friend! Her name is Jynette! She is the most amazing, selfless and loving person I know. She would do anything for you. She became my best friend when I had no one I only had negative outlook on life. She taught me how to love myself for me. She taught me that I am important, she taught me to forgive people. When I met this girl I just got off my mission and I was not a happy person. I was so negative and didn't care about life anymore. I didn't care who I hurt. I was done. She never once gave up on me. She always believes in me even when I don't. Now that I am at school she always gives me pep talks on how to stay positive as my heart is so sad she is there to make it smile and she feels it with such cheer. She is the most incredible person I have ever met. We have the greatest adventures together. She listens to me cry, we make faces at each other that is how we tell each other we love one another.We laugh really hard when we are tired after working a night. I sneak attack her and it is my favorite. Everything we do is a we thing not a me or I its we. I run half marathons but you best bet it is a we thing not just a Jill thing. She always said Jill are you trying to kill us and I just run. She makes me laugh when my heart is crying, she makes me laugh so hard I cry. She is my best friend! I am so lucky to have her. I love her so much! She helps me remember to Keep the Faith! Jynette I am so glad you are my best friend and that I have you in my life I don't know what I would do without you! Especially this semester you got me through the struggles. My heart is so full of gratitude for this girl! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment