Friday, January 4, 2013

South Dakota! Here I come!

As many of you know I have been working on my mission papers. I sent them in over the Christmas Holiday so I thought it was going to take forever! I mean forever! Many of my friends have left on there's already and I was so angry because I hadn't even got my call or sent in my papers. I sent them in and I was on my way. I am going to South Dakota Rapid City Mission I am leaving in February on the 20th. I can't believe this is reality!
I emailed my best friend Elder Hoefelmann! He was so excited for me, he is going to Peru on his he is in the MTC right now. We emailed for a few minutes he is still the same Jake I have grown to love! He is so funny. He told me I was going to Zimbabwe I was like no I'm not and he was like yes you are. Today he said Jill you will be back before me and  I was like yes! I am so glad because if I wasn't going to be I was going  to be so sad! I am so excited because then I can go to his home coming.
We talk about the good and the bad! He said Jill I am going to be real with you and you can always be real with me and I know that to be true! I always have been he is so great! I am so excited for the opportunity I have to go and serve the Lord at this day and age! I am 21 for all of you who are wondering. I am not ashamed to say that because I am one of the grown up ones to go. I may act like I am 5 but let me tel you something. I am so excited.
I am going to somewhere cold but they have flushy potty's and that is all that matters to me! If I had to use portapotty's I was not going to go I even told my mom and my stake president that. I know that is a bad attitude but I knew that my heavenly father wouldn't let me down.
I am so lucky and so glad that I am going to South Dakota. It is by the BIG HEADS!!!! I am so glad that I am worth to go and serve the Lord for 18 months. I am truly blessed to live in this time that they send missionaries out.
South Dakota here I come! Run hard! Have fun! Follow your dreams never give them up for anyone! Peace out cub scout until next time I am going on another adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment