I am going to tell you about running shoes! I love running shoes if you don’t have a good pair then you aren’t going to do very well in races or just running for fun. Let me tell you about some brands there are so many from A to Z. Let me tell you about some of my favorite brands one is Asics they make them in my favorite color, they make them in neutral which is what I need so I don’t eat the asphalt. The have a gel shock in the heal part so it helps your joints not get so sore, keeps you safe. They also make them in your school colors. You can go to a running shoe store to get them or you can get them somewhere else but if you get them at a running shoe store you know that they are going to work well for you. The running store people are so nice and loves helping you find some shoes that suit you. They want you to succeed in life and not get hurt. If you’re a student they also give you a 10% off.
Saucony is another favorite of mine. They are so comfy and eat light weight. The come in many colors as well but they have a season color this season it is blue. You can get 500-600 miles to a pair of shoes. Your running shoes say a lot about you. How dedicated you are or if you just like to run for fun.
Nike is another great brand they make great spikes for track. Nike is also considerate about people with big feet and has stores with size 14’s and 15’s in stock which is really nice.
Brooks is another type of running shoe brand. I am not very fond of them they are so uncomfortable and don’t even look that great. But some people love them it just depends on you and what you like. You just got to try them out give them a chance, be willing to try something new because you may never know what you will find and you might love it.
Running shoes cost a lot yes but you can buy them on clearance or last seasons are usually on sales. Prices range from $85 to $180 I know you may think that sounds like a ton. But if you really think about it would you rather have a good pair of shoes or crappy ones that are going to give you pain in the end? It like my mom always says it doesn’t matter how much they cost it matters if you are going to wear them and run your heart out or are they going to sit and look at you from your closet. I have 4 pairs of running shoes I have my first pair, the ones I torn my ligaments in, some yellow ones and then the ones I am running in now. I wouldn’t change have my running shoes for anything in the world they are a part of me. Everywhere I go they go we run together they keep me safe. Running shoes make a difference in your attitude about running if you have a sucky pair then you are going to hate going running. Yes running is like death but is a great way to relieve stress. The perfect pair of running shoes makes the world of difference. So go out and find the perfect pair of running shoes for you they maybe yellow or purple or pink choose whatever works for you! You won’t regret it!
No comments:
Post a Comment